adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
- This “Oreo” edition features a white stripe across the upper from heel to toe, which earned it the comparison to the delicious sandwich cookies
- Style Number: BY1604
- yeezy boost 350 V2
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Oreo” was the final release of the highly popular silhouette by Kanye West in 2016
- Similar to the trio of colorways that hit retailers in November of 2016, this Yeezy Boost 350 V2 features a black woven Primeknit upper and a matching rubber midsole that covers full-length Boost cushioning
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Oreo” came out with a bang in 2016. It features a winning combination of a black woven Primeknit upper and a matching TPU sole that covers Boost cushioning. The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Oreo” adds a white stripe with “SPLY-350” branding appearing inside.
- The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Oreo” released in limited quantities in December 2020
- Materials: Fabric-And-Synthetic
Sold：194 Wished: 91 Followed: 48
Developed by Kanye West, the adidas yeezy sneaker shop Boost 350 V2 is the latest version of the popular 350 model. Constructed with a tri-color Primeknit upper, they also feature internal toebox reinforcement, 3-Stripes detail on the inner heel, “SPLY-350” detail, full-length Boost technology, rope laces, and a semi-translucent rubber outsole.