adidas Mens Yeezy 700 V3 Alvah Alvah/Alvah/Alvah Synthetic Size
$405.00 – $559.99
- Rubber sole
- Redesigned style elements include the removal of Boost cushioning in the midsole in favor of lightweight EVA foam and an added RPU cage for support
- The aforementioned translucent glow-in-the-dark overlay cage across the upper provides a lockdown fit. Release date: September 1, 2020
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole
- The Adidas yeezy 700 V3 “Azareth” is an exciting colorway of the third iteration of the chunky lifestyle shoe from adidas and Kanye West
- This “Azareth” colorway utlilzes a flashy blue Primeknit woven upper with contrasting sections of white and dark green fabric to allow for the striking contrast to garner attention
- The aforementioned translucent glow-in-the-dark overlay cage across the upper provides a lockdown fit
- The Yeezy 700 V3 was introduced in 2020 as the evolution of the original Yeezy Boost 700 model
- The chunky yet streamlined white sole completes the look of this futuristic shoe. Release date: September 1, 2020
Sold：237 Wished: 44 Followed: 34
The adidas Yeezy 700 V3 “Safflower” is a Fall 2020 release of the futuristic Yeezy silhouette. The evolutionary Yeezy 700 V3 is part of Kanye West’s signature shoe line with adidas. It is the third Yeezy 700, and the first model to remove adidas’s Boost cushioning from its design. The sock-like Primeknit upper displays contrasting yellow and grey stripes beneath the overlaid TPU “caging” system that provides a lockdown fit to the wearer. A black neoprene tongue and collar are arranged in a bootie-like construction for additional support. Lightweight and responsive EVA foam in a cream finish completes the look of the progressive offering from adidas Yeezy. Release date: November 14, 2020.
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
There are no reviews yet.