adidas 700 Mnvn Mens
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 MNVN “Phosphor” finds Kanye West’s popular futuristic design receiving an eye-catching neon yellow color scheme
- Rubber sole
- Other design elements include reflective detailing on the heel, black laces, and a tonal tongue
- Adidas supplies plenty of Boost cushioning in the blacked-out midsole for superior levels of comfort
- Release date: April 24, 2020
- The Spring 2020 makeup features a few notable differences from the original 700 model, including a lightweight synthetic upper with no sewn-on overlays and bold reflective “700” branding across the mid-panel
Sold：288 Wished: 56 Followed: 14
The adidas yeezy Boost 700 MNVN “Bone” marks yet another coveted variation of Kanye West’s popular chunky silhouette, this time sporting a smooth, neutral look. The MNVN model is earmarked for its overt reflective “700” branding on the mid-panel and is devoid of any sewn-on overlays. The lightweight upper features a versatile milky hue. Contrasting reflective bits on the heel and forefoot provide a tech-inspired aesthetic. The blacked-out midsole covers adidas’s Boost cushioning system, a remarkable piece of footwear technology beloved by legions of sneaker fans. Release date: April 24, 2020.
by T. M.
I received it in the morning. I like it very much. I will definitely come back next time